These are the services we currently offer to patients and their family at Harmony Complete Care LLC. Call 713-668-3883 to learn more about how to avail of such services and also to consult with care coordinators on staff. We can guide you in the process of arranging for home care for yourself or a family member especially if you have a new diagnosis or have recently been discharged from the hospital.
- Teaching & Monitoring of medication response, glucose levels and administering insulin.
- Diabetic teaching
- Wound care
- Observe & Assess for unstable conditions
Home Health Aides
- Assist with bathing, dressing & activities
- Cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, etc.
- Training on wheelchairs, walkers, therapeutic exercises to strengthen, performing treatment as prescribed by physician
- Exercises to correct speech and/or swallowing and/or difficulty, such as post stroke, tracheotomy, and Parkinson’s disease
- Establish a plan of care for difficulties with fine motor movements as well as coordination of activities.
Medical Social Worker
- Services are usually to assist with patient and family needs when there is concern for environmental or financial aid that affect the patient’s medical condition
- Consultation to Wound Care Center and Provider Service
- Home Visiting Physician
- Pulse Oximeter
- Medication Delivery
- Lab Testing thru Quest Diagnostics
- In-Home Podiatry Consultation
Who is eligible for Home Health Care?
We care for patients who are homebound due to physical or mental conditions. We also attend to treatments such as wound care, therapy and other services. Patients who need to be taught about their medications and treatment are welcomed at Harmony Complete Care LLC. We even provide care for those with limited physical or mental capacities needing assistance with their activities of daily living in addition to skilled services.